geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Portnoy <maport...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Plan of Action (RE: committers (again))
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:01:47 GMT

Okay, so I'm new to open-source projects. While I have
plenty of software engineering experience It has all
been embedded, C,C++ Assembly.

I think a seperate e-mail list should be created for
newbies or people who want to contribute.  So we
can ask the "stupid" questions. and possible get
somebody who could "mentor" us, if you will.  Just
so we could get enough hand-holding to get us over
the rough-spots.

Of course that means that some of you "old-timers"
must
be willing to monitor the list and contribute. I know
most of you old-timers didn't have anybody to hold
your hand, but I do think it will be helpful to the
people and the project.

Michael "my $.02" Portnoy

=====
The messages and documents transmitted with this notice contain
confidential information belonging to the sender. If you are
the intended recipient of this information, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.

http://home.austin.rr.com/michaelportnoy/