geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Plan of Action (RE: committers (again))
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:44:59 GMT
How about a plan of action?

Step #1: 1 week of Nominations. Existing committers can nominate new committers by sending
a note
to the dev mailing list.
Step #2: One of the ASF sponsors consolidates the list of nominations and starts a VOTE on
the dev
mailing list. VOTE is open for 1 week. Existing committers can use +1/+0/-0/-1 to indicate
their
preference in an email to the dev mailing list.
Step #3: ASF sponsor conveys the result of the VOTE to the incubator PMC and asks for permission
to add the new committers.

-- dims