geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.servlet
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 21:41:15 GMT
Thinking a bit more about this...whether we have a top level-domain spec.apache.org or not,
code
is eventually going to be in a cvs module (which is the case even now). One more twist is
the same
question can be asked about JAXP (javax.xml) as well which resides in
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/xml-commons/java/external/src/

-- dims

=====