geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [wiki] I really think we should use the codehaus wiki
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:33:37 GMT

What? ... machine translations (especially into Japanese, of course)
are what I *DO* hate...

Please do not destroy the beauty of our language. :-(

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. Also, I found that the translation of the
"EU Software Patents protest action" page (into Japanese)
is/was a bit funny :-)

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 01:16:47 +0700
(Subject: Re: [wiki] I really think we should use the codehaus wiki)
Jason Dillon <jason@coredevelopers.net> wrote:

> Well, now got bablefish integrated so you can translate it into
> japanese if you wanted too ;-)

> --jason

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/ (Japanese Only)
(Accredited Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Facilitator)
http://www.hbdi.com/