geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Closing items 49-56,58-65 as duplicate
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:53:51 GMT
All,

I have reopened and processed each file in the 16 jira items.  All files were applied except
for the following as they were duplicates:

GERONIMO-50: javamail-fix.patch[1] (changes in javamail-fix.patch[2])
GERONIMO-51: javamail-fix.patch (duplicate of 52)
GERONIMO-56: MessageContextTest.java (already in javax-mail-AllTests.patch)
GERONIMO-58: InternetHeadersTest.java (duplicate of 56)
GERONIMO-59: InternetHeadersTest.java (duplicate of 56 and 58)
GERONIMO-60: MailDateFormatTest.java (duplicate of 56)
GERONIMO-62: ParameterListTest.java (duplicate of 56)
GERONIMO-63: NewsAddressTest.java (duplicate of 56)
GERONIMO-65: ContentDispositionTest.java (duplicate of 56)

Alex changes were very good and I was happy to review them.  Even though it is much more work
to sift through changes like this, I am happy to do so if this is the way Alex feels most
comfortable contributing.  Contributions are of critical priority.

I now see Alex had the best of intentions when he submitted his patches.  I thank him for
his contributions and am very glad he took the time to do what he saw as right.

Let's move on and focus on making the Geronimo community the best we can.

Best regards,
David

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 01:08:14PM +0000, David Blevins wrote:
> Alex,
>
> You've opened 16 separate Jira items in the last few hours, each with several updates.
 I have assigned those items (49-56,58-65) to me, marked them as duplicate, and closed them.
 I have opened a new item (66) titled "JavaMail Improvements" and also assigned it to me.

>    http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=GERONIMO-66
>
> When you are done for the day, please create exactly one patch file in diff formate for
all your changes and attach it to that item.

> As a reminder, one of the criteria for becoming a committer is demonstrating good ability
to work with others.  Please help me help you by using the patch tracker responsibly.