geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sriram N <sriramx_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: JMX Management Console
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 03:21:33 GMT
Matt:

The one real world application of JMX that I have seen is the admin console for
Tomcat. This is a web application that manages the Tomcat server via a web UI -
all through JMX.

You might consider downloading Tomcat and exploring it.

The JMX tutorial is a great place to get started.

BTW: Do not feel embarassed about losing the thread of conversation - I've read
a lot about JMX, but have coded a single line of code yet.

Best of luck,

-- Sriram
Object Edge Software India Pvt. Ltd.