geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Closing items 49-56,58-65 as duplicate
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:08:14 GMT
Alex,

You've opened 16 separate Jira items in the last few hours, each with several updates.  I
have assigned those items (49-56,58-65) to me, marked them as duplicate, and closed them.
 I have opened a new item (66) titled "JavaMail Improvements" and also assigned it to me.

   http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=GERONIMO-66

When you are done for the day, please create exactly one patch file in diff formate for all
your changes and attach it to that item.

As a reminder, one of the criteria for becoming a committer is demonstrating good ability
to work with others.  Please help me help you by using the patch tracker responsibly.

-David