geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <>
Subject Closing items 49-56,58-65 as duplicate
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:08:14 GMT

You've opened 16 separate Jira items in the last few hours, each with several updates.  I
have assigned those items (49-56,58-65) to me, marked them as duplicate, and closed them.
 I have opened a new item (66) titled "JavaMail Improvements" and also assigned it to me.

When you are done for the day, please create exactly one patch file in diff formate for all
your changes and attach it to that item.

As a reminder, one of the criteria for becoming a committer is demonstrating good ability
to work with others.  Please help me help you by using the patch tracker responsibly.

View raw message