geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [vote] Aaron Mulder as committer
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:21:19 GMT
On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 12:48 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Aaron has been involved in Geronimo since its launch and has submitted
> numerous patches. He has shown initiative in taking on areas that were
> not
> being developed and that were likely to be needed imminently; for
> example,
> implementation of JSR88 functionality, a command line deployer and EJB
> verifier. He has actively participated in design discussions and has
> shown
> an ability to work with other Contributors.
>
> I would like to nominate Aaron Mulder as a Committer and here's my +1.

[X] +1 - I agree.
[ ] +0 - I agree, but think we should wait until ...
[ ] -0 - I disagree, but not enough to stop the train.
[ ] -1 - I disagree and my reason(s) are/is ......

Aaron has contributed a ton of code, but I have been most impressed
with his ability to work with others.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner