geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: [XML][Deployment]POJO design?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:53:48 GMT

Greg, your email address is bouncing email back to me.  Anyway, the tar file
is not compressed.

One thing that I had always liked about the dual trees is that we have the
possibility of having many different kinds of geronimo deployment trees.
For example, we could have a geronimo tree for deployment on a massive
cluster.  We could have a geronimo tree for deployment on an IDE.

This way, the IDE information isn't littering my deployment descriptor
classes for my massive cluster deployment.

Alan