geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Web console
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 04:40:29 GMT

For anybody who gets an error while bringing up the console, you can fix
it by copying your j2sdk1.4.xxx/lib/tools.jar to
incubator-geronimo/target/geronimo-DEV/deploy/jetty/lib

Just so that the JSPs can compile.  A while back I had integrated
Eclipse's java compiler with Jasper so that you could ship with an
embeded compiler.  Would there be any interest of using that in
Geronimo?  Is CPL used by eclipse compatible with the ASL?

Regards,
Hiram

--
  * Hiram Chirino