geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From eleg...@free.fr
Subject Re: new to geronimo
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:07:30 GMT
It seems that we are many willing to join this project with great enthusiasm
but not really aware of how/where to begin.
This Geronimo project is very exciting but many (like me) are very new to
opensource processing.
Just like you I suscribed to this mailing list, got some code from cvs
repository, built the project, but found almost nothing in FAQ about what is to
do next nor even where to get "the big picture" of the project.