geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From s...@sivasundaram.com
Subject [vote]Alan Cabrera & Aaron Mulder
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:29:52 GMT
Although i cannot *officially* vote(actually discouraged by apache)
for Alan Cabrera and Aaron Mulder,I am compelled to write my views.

Aaron has clearly shown his skills in working as a community and has done
a good contribution to the geronimo.

I know Alan as a very good team player.He encourages other people and thats
really a good quality.I did start working with him initially in OpenEJB,but
cudnt continue.

i am very happy to have both these nominations and will surely help our
geronimo community to grow in a healthy way.My support goes to both of them

Siva