geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [XML Parsing]
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:16:53 GMT
I actually had to change the way that worked.  Seems like the Method[]
the Class.getMethods() is in a different order if you run in different
JVMs.  Well at least that's what I noticed.  So for now I'm sending down
a String the represents the method sig until I find a way to get an Int
to represent the method.

So how can we get 2 jvms to agree on the same ordinal number mapping??

Regards,
Hiram

--
  * Hiram Chirino