geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Schuster <zap-o-c...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Who are working on the JMS integration
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:10:10 GMT
The JMS Interface is what you are using
in th application code (createQueue....)

The JCA is one possible interface to
use for integration in the app-server.

JNDI is what you use to find the ConnectionFactory
etc. OpenJMS comes with its own JNDI provider.
To integrate it into geronimo, we would bind
the ConnectionFactory etc in our own JNDI namespace.
Then, when it is looked up by an application,
we use JCA to construct the requested
JMS provider.

Hope that is correct and helped you understanding
the interfaces. If anything is wrong or unclear
please tell !!

--
Stefan