geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Schuster <zap-o-c...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Who are working on the JMS integration
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:02:55 GMT
Hi,

by integration options, I mean the possibilities
openJMS offers to be integrated in other products.
About the version : I think we should talk
to the openJMS folks about this. It depends
if we are willing to shoot on a moving target. If yes,
we could always work with the last version. If no,
we should pick the latest stable version and stay with
it till we have acieved something.

We should also find out which interface of
geronimo we should use for integration
(SPI,JCA, whatever). This also depends on the status
of the interfaces (i.e. if we have no JCA right now, should
we wait for it, or use something else....)

Maybe we should take a look at more JMS provider
implementations than just openJMS see what they are
using as an interface to the j2ee server, so we
can pick an interface that is supported by as many
providers as possible.