geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: [Q] Redistributable J2EE jar?
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:24:46 GMT

Hehe. Brent you seem to know me well! :-) That's exactly what I want...
;-)

> I did notice some of those spec jars are already available on ibiblio,
but
> not all.

Yep. Just seen that. I'll try to build the ejb one and upload it on
ibiblio. OTOH, if you already have all of the specs built, I can do a
bulk upload for you. Actually, I'm impressed by the speed of you guys. I
didn't think you would have so much already done... :-)

Thanks a lot
-Vincent