geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Siva" <s...@sivasundaram.com>
Subject Few Concerns!!!
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:53:20 GMT
Folks,

    I have the following few concerns with our codebase

License headers

1) o.a.g.deployment.model.webAbstractWebApp is licensed to Core Developers
network.Is it correct?

2) Even the autogenerated Java classes should have the ASF license,right?

CR-LF

Many files are still having improper line endings and moreover the recent
commits also have
this problem.Can the committers please ensure that the sources are run
against "cleanse-sources"
target?

Author tags

Author tags are still found in the following files took from our
codebase.This may
not be a serious concern but as we decided earlier,we should avoid having
the author tag.

o.a.g.common.net.protocol.resource.ResourceURLConnection.java
o.a.g.deployment.model.web.AbstractWebApp.java
o.a.g.web.AbstractWebConnectorMBean.java
o.a.g.web.AbstractWebConnector.java
o.a.g.web.jetty.JettyWebApplication.java

Project website

I have raised this issue many times with no answer.Anyway i again
repeat,that we should
update the maven generated document site.Can someone heed my request pls?

Siva