geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Pearcey" <ke...@loon.org.uk>
Subject RE: Closing items 49-56,58-65 as duplicate
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:45:57 GMT
So can I just check that the policy is to provide one and ONLY one patch a
day per developer against Geronimo with any and all changes so that we can
accurately track changes on a day by day basis rather than holding any
detail about what the changes were?

:)

> On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 08:08  PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
> > Alex,
> >
> > You've opened 16 separate Jira items in the last few hours,
> each with
> > several updates.  I have assigned those items (49-56,58-65) to me,
> > marked them as duplicate, and closed them.  I have opened a
> new item
> > (66) titled "JavaMail Improvements" and also assigned it to me.
> >
> >    http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=GERONIMO-66
> >
> > When you are done for the day, please create exactly one
> patch file in
> > diff formate for all your changes and attach it to that item.
> >
> > As a reminder, one of the criteria for becoming a committer is
> > demonstrating good ability to work with others.  Please
> help me help
> > you by using the patch tracker responsibly.
> >
> > -David

In my opinion this is about as sensible as a one word cvs commit log of -
changes.

K.