geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: Status: JavaMail API implementation now at Alpha quality
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:04:29 GMT
-1 for this patch because
a) there is a dependency on geronimo-common that is inappropriate
   for a standalone spec module
b) a change was made to the impl of URLName.equals() that makes it
   behave differently to the RI and which I explicitly asked Alex
   not to make

These may seem minor but they are symptomatic of a coding approach that
may lead to other deviations and I think the entire patch should be
reviewed in detail. If someone steps up to do that then it may be
appropriate to commit this to a separate branch until done.

--
Jeremy