geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Emerson Cargnin" <echoflor...@bol.com.br>
Subject Re: new-comer
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:58:46 GMT
I think that any of all J2EE 1.4 API's...

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE

just the following will get you very busy for some months:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/J2eeSpecs

I think you should at first put some ejb's examples to work (as a client) at
some J2EE server.

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am new to this list and this is the my first post. I am java
> developer(from India) having pretty good experience in Servlet/Jsp, also
> using tomcat, apache-webserver, ant from last 2yrs. But sadly very little
> knowledge about EJBs.
> I think being a part of this project will be great learning experience.
>
> Just to start with, What all technologies i need to know to contribute in
> this project ?
>

> thanks.
> bye
> --