geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: [XML][Deployment]POJO design?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 06:03:00 GMT
I think a concrete class hierarchy is easiest here, with the Geronimo
POJOs extending the Standard ones. That way tools can work with standard
objects or geronimo objects as they like (provided they remain
consistent) - this fits Aaron's use cases and I think simplifies the
structure.

You had originally proposed additional methods like getGeronimoEjbRef()
- what was wrong with them (apart from the name)? A user can use those
or can cast the result from getEJBRef().

Have we made any progress on the names?

Jeremy