geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Siva" <>
Subject Re: [kernel][tests] Unit tests for the kernel?
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:00:43 GMT
     IMO,if there is a class,it has to be covered by a unit test
irrespective of whether the class will be changed or removed
in the near future.Until then,we need a test case to ensure
proper functionality.
    I strongly believe that we never waste time by writing test cases.
May be am test infected :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gareth Bryan" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 9:27 PM
Subject: [kernel][tests] Unit tests for the kernel?

Is anyone out there working on unit tests for the Kernel module?

Does anyone no of a good reason why there shouldn't be unit tests for the
kernel (like "we may change the kernel impl soon")?

I just wanted to check this before I go wasting anytime by writing some.

  Gareth Bryan

-- - Same, same, but different.

View raw message