geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: Error while unit testing : o.a.g.naming.java.ReadOnlyContext
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:01:23 GMT
Don't understand that - I would have thought "dns:localhost" always
worked (assuming there is a dns: provider in your VM)

The point of this test is to verify the Context hands off correctly to
other protocol handlers. If you can think of a more reliable test I'll
make sure it gets in (eventually, I am traveling this week).

--
Jeremy