geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: AbstractWebAppLoader
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:35:09 GMT
My fault - I started a skeleton, got into the POJO debate and never
finished.

If you want to take it over, please do; if not I'll try and get back to
it in a couple of days.

Have the PMC sorted out your commit access yet?

--
Jeremy

<http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

sender, except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the
views of The Reuters Group.