geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: Did the geronimo-kernel-DEV.jar go awol?
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:12:49 GMT
It is building for me, but I initially had issues with the build as
well.

I would recommend doing a fresh checkout rather than just an update.

If you can't, you may need to clean/build several times (I needed
three). This is because the clean requires the dependencies exist so you
can't do a full clean until you have a full build :-(

--
Jeremy