geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Kurjanowicz" <mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu>
Subject Beginning Twiddle Docs
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 05:20:10 GMT
Hi there,
In my efforts to learn the twiddle system for a JMX console, I've put
some introductory docs up on the wiki about creating and running Twiddle
Commands.  This is *very* basic, and I'm sure will be out of date soon
(as the Twiddle guys get the CLI up and running.), but it's a start.

I will continue to work on little code snippets and documentation as I
learn the system (from an outsider's perspective).  If you are actively
developing what I'm writing about, _please_ contribute because I'm sure
that I'll make gross mistakes.

Also, as I work on JMX Console CLI, I'll get stuff like this up about
JMX and how it relates to/works with Geronimo.

To see them, go to the wiki at:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/Twiddle

Thanks again,
Matt