I am gonna read all the specs, and I will have one week holiday in september to begin the impl.

So, let's go.
Laurent F.
----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Blewitt
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAF]

On Monday, Aug 25, 2003, at 10:30 Europe/London, Jason Dillon wrote:

Ok, I understand. But I don't know if it will be easier after.

Should not be a problem if the spec & impl code is well isolated into a module.

 But, is there anybody working on JAF? I purpose myself for working on ! I don't really know about this spec but it seems to be at my level. Or If you are interested in translation stuff, I can also do it.

I have no idea what is going on with the JAF spec bits... :-|

I think that the JAF interfaces were imported by Maas van den Berg to provide placeholders. However, I do not know if he was in the process of implementing them.

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgId=1004881

Presently, I'm working on the JavaMail stuff which will require the JAF stuff to be operational, so I had intended to see what was necessary to get JavaMail up and working. But if you are volunteering to spend time developing the JAF, that would be great :-)

Alex.