geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Hamblett" <shambl...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [deployment][jsr77] Dependency code in AbstractStateManageable.
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:44:27 GMT
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:29:11 -0500
  Dain Sundstrom <dain@coredevelopers.net> wrote:
>On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 02:25 AM, Greg Wilkins
>wrote:
   I think we all agree that we are implementing 77, but I
don't think we all have the same definition of 77.  I
understand 77 to be about the Application management, ie
the manaegement of a deployed J2EE Application, and all of
its parts (encapsulated within the ear).  What I am
hearing is 77 is about Application management, the
Geronimo Application and all if its parts.  If I am wrong
let me know, but to help us work together I think we need
to agree on what 77 means to us before we get in a flame
war over different definitions of the same spec.

Regards,

Sean