geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [general] low signal, high noise
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:01:30 GMT
Strange that you should mention that ;-)
Yes, this list is mirrored on gmane.

However, I agree with Henri:  The extremely low signal/noise ratio on this
list prevents me from subscribing to the list directly.  Of course, I
consider a lot of this to be just the growing pains of a new project (as
frustrating as it is for the rest of us :-).

[mailto:bayard@generationjava.com]