geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [JSR77] Workplan proposal
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 01:02:47 GMT
Hello,

>Thus I think we should put the classes that implement the JSR77 object
>models into the spec module.  But pick our own suitable package
>name for them.  I think org.apache.management.j2ee is what we
>should use.

Based on numerous feedback, I have submitted a patch defining some classes
within the org.apache.management.j2ee package.

However, regarding StateManageable, StatisticsProvider and EventProvider, it
should be great to define them in their own package as they should be the
glue between the kernel and the JSR77 model.

Cheers,
Gianny

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493