geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [JSR77] Workplan proposal
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:37:28 GMT
Hello,

>I have seen some patches that implement some of the top
>level objects, but I haven't seen them under the specs.  Is anyone else
>working on this, if not I would like to.
I checked the repository yesterday, and at this time, the top level classes
are not committed. It has been decided to define these classes in the
package org.apache.geronimo.management.j2ee.

>Is anyone else working on this, if not I would like to.
I am also "working" on JSR77. My current goal is to propose a strategy to
plug the model without significant impacts on the kernel (I have defined
some instrumentation interfaces, what I called "glue" in previous mails, to
be used by the kernel to provide the information required by the model). I
should be able to release this proposal tonight. I was unable to submit it
yesterday because AbstractStateManageable "extends"
NotificationBroadcasterSupport. Weird...Perhaps that it should only use
under the cover a NotificationBroadcasterSupport. To be discussed.

Cheers,
Gianny

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551