geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Another Broken Build?
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 06:07:08 GMT
	It must also be a bad day for me and builds.  I just updated and
tried both a normal maven build and a rebuild, and I get this.

Thanks,
	Aaron

    [javac] Compiling 77 source files to
/home/ammulder/cvs/geronimo/modules/common/target/classes
/home/ammulder/cvs/geronimo/modules/common/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/common/jmx/AbstractMBeanProxyHandler.java:84:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class MBeanProxy
location: class org.apache.geronimo.common.jmx.MBeanProxyFactory
    implements InvocationHandler, MBeanProxyFactory.MBeanProxy
                                                   ^
/home/ammulder/cvs/geronimo/modules/common/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/common/jmx/AbstractMBeanProxyHandler.java:134:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class MBeanProxy
location: class org.apache.geronimo.common.jmx.MBeanProxyFactory
        if (type == MBeanProxyFactory.MBeanProxy.class) {
                                     ^
2 errors