geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Castor At Runtime
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:09:49 GMT
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Jason Dillon wrote:
> Do you get the same problem when using the run:main goal?

	Interesting.  If I launch the deployer from maven (just change the
twiddle command in the "run" goal and set fork=false), then Castor works
(loads an XML file successfully).  If I run it using
target/geronimo-DEV/bin/deploy, then Castor fails (can write but not read
XML files).  Must be a difference in how the classpath is set up or
something?  The "fork=false" may be inheriting the maven XML library
configuration, but if I set it to true then I can't actually enter any
commands for the deployer since its hiding in a different VM.

Aaron