geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Castor At Runtime
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:00:06 GMT
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Jason Dillon wrote:
> Do you get the same problem when using the run:main goal?

	No.  Though I'm not familiar with the Geronimo output, so I'm not
sure it starts up all the way -- the last message I get is:

[java] 08:17:54,861 DEBUG [InterceptorRegistryRouter]
geronimo.remoting:router=InterceptorRegistryRouter State changed from
starting to running

	Though about 15 lines earlier it did say:

[java] 08:17:54,609 INFO  [Geronimo] Started Server in 1s:59ms

	I guess Castor is used somewhere in the startup sequence?  If you
can point me to it, I'll look at whether I'm invoking it in the same way.
I'll also try running the deployer through Maven, I guess, just for grins.

Aaron