geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Castor At Runtime
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:54:28 GMT
	I have the JSR-88 command-line deployer reading and writing XML
files using the Castor-generated code.  Except that when I try to read an
XML file, I get the exception below.  Any ideas?  It's running via twiddle
and ClassWorlds, and it looks like Xerces is in the
target/geronimo-DEV/lib directory, so I'm not sure why it has the problem.
Perhaps it's getting the JDK 1.4 default parser (Crimson?) instead?

Thanks,
	Aaron

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate parser
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
org.exolab.castor.util.LocalConfiguration.getParser(LocalConfiguration.java:325)
        at
org.exolab.castor.util.LocalConfiguration.getParser(LocalConfiguration.java:256)
        at
org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:542)