geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: Contribute [Was Re: Who are working on the JCA integration part]
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:19:14 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Siva said:

S>IMO,the best way to start contributing is to read the codebase and write unit tests for
it.This way you can start understanding the
S>system and help the system evolve towards a TDD.

This is a good idea with which to start. It's also what I'm doing in
order to see how the core is coming together.

BTW, I'm currently experiencing some serious problems with the network in
my house. I need to fix these issues before I can really work on anything
else so this week I'm ordering a switch to fix the problem. Once I've
worked out these issues, I'll be able to get back to work on the JCA
stuff as it is needed in order to plug in any RAs.

The Castor Project

Apache Geronimo

View raw message