geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: JDBC
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:01:18 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Maas van den Berg said:

MvdB>On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 23:30, Bruce Snyder wrote:
MvdB>> This one time, at band camp, Maas van den Berg said:
MvdB>>
MvdB>> MvdB>Just wanted to let you know that I've continued my braindead activities
MvdB>> MvdB>and just finished typing in the JCA apis. Don't know if we need them
but
MvdB>> MvdB>they are here. I'll write some unittests and post the
MvdB>> MvdB>stuff in a bit.
MvdB>> MvdB>
MvdB>> MvdB>Maas
MvdB>> MvdB>