geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject RE: Standard @version tags
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:11:33 GMT
This one time, at band camp, Cabrera, Alan said:

CA>1+
CA>
CA>Given the evaluation criteria of, if all other things are equal, making the
CA>code easier to read and comprehend should be a priority, I think that this
CA>is a good idea.
CA>
CA>
CA>Alan

I spoke up and said that I prefer this as well. But as I sent the message
it occurred to me that the reason this keyword is not being used is due
to the HUGE debate over the @author tag (remember that $Id$ includes the
last person who checked in the file). Jeremy politely reminded me of this.
Hence my vote of $Revision$ $Date$.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/