geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [maven] build changes and the latest website
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:57:47 GMT
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, James Strachan wrote:
> So if anyone has any neat ideas for adding recursively a large
> directory of code which is approx 40Mb of text in quite nested
> directories, overriding any merge conflicts etc I"m all ears. Some
> shell script or something to do things one directory at a time or
> something?

	Would it be better to use a script so that when an update to the
web site source is checked in, the web site content is rebuilt and
redeployed automatically?  I can provide scripts and loginfo entries we
use to do this for DocBook, and it should be just as easy to do with
Maven, so long as there's some machine on the Apache side with free
capacity to run the website build on.

Aaron