geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: SVN?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:24:53 GMT

The biggest issue for me is the number of people who are new to open
source. This strikes both ways though.

1) They're not going to have lots of CVS inhibitions and may move to SVN
more freely.

2) They're not going to have access to CVS experience [be it the many
articles online, people they know or their own experience].

I think 2 outweighs 1.

Hen