geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [code review] Initial check-in to CVS complete
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 01:58:22 GMT
	Now that the code is in, what's the path forward?  (Am I correct
that we're still in the situation where the only committers are the 5 or
so who were Apache members already?)

	For example, I'd like to get OpenEJB running in the Geronimo
framework.  I'm not sure how it would be most appropriate to do it, but I
suspect the "glue code" should go in the Geronimo CVS repository and then
the OpenEJB JAR should either be included as a dependency in the Maven
build (though I'm not clear on how Maven would know where to download it
from) or included as a lib in the Geronimo CVS tree.  Looking at the code
that's in there, I think it might also be appropriate to move most of the
code under org.apache.geronimo.common somewhere else, as it's pretty much
EJB-specific (perhaps under geronimo.ejb.common?).  Do I start with a
vote or sending code to the mailing list or what?

Thanks,
	Aaron