geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: JNDI Impl
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:34:46 GMT

+1. Over time I would expect the maintenance/bug conversation to move to
Commons.

My particular jndi-impl is a bit of a joke in that it's a client-side only
implementation that uses .properties/.xml as a store underneath it. But I
wrote it because of how I felt a JNDI server should work in a container
[and be usable without even a JNDI server running].

Pushing Commons Lang out is my primary aim atm, but I'll grabb the jndi
code to a laptop and take it camping with me this weekend.

Hen