geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rishindra R Visen <rishin...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Introduction to dev-comm of geronimo
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:25:57 GMT
This is Rishindra. I have 4+ Yrs of exp in J2EE application development.

I am looking at geronimo as an opportunity of life time. I am open for any
kind of assistance work or help i can provide to any of the
commiters/contributors. As i am not an EXPERT, i am not able to think of
some area where i can contribute at the moment, Please let me know if i
can help any of you who are contributing.

Regards,
-Rishindra Pal Singh
IBM India Software Labs, Pune.
Ph -         (91) (020) 644 9724 Extn : 1346
               (91) (020) 404 1346 (Direct Line)
Tie-Line : 92-48346
Email : rishindra@in.ibm.com