geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: SVN on MacOS X
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:08:44 GMT
Brian,

I'm finding it interesting that no one else seems to be commenting about Mac
OS X support, but if there is someone around (Justin, perhaps?), who could
do a build for him, that could put an end to the discussion.

I get the strong feeling that he's a Java IDE person and probably doesn't
know how to build a native code app.

Eventually, it might be nice if subeclipse adopted Harald Wellmann's vision
to use the webdav transport, rather than having to have any native code on
the client.  Wouldn't bother me to see SVN-UP's native code approach
deprecated.

	--- Noel