geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject NIO
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 21:08:23 GMT
Michael Remijan wrote:

> I thought it would be assumed that the NIO packages would be the way to
go.

I agree.  The problem is that most people have no idea how to use NIO and
J2EE properly.  I have had this discussion with the NIO lead, and I hope
that if we can provide a high signal, low noise opprotunity, he can provide
his input.  As a start, I've a pending e-mail to him asking for an outline
of how he sees NIO employed in a J2EE container.  I know how *I* believe it
should work (and works well), but I want to have his input for everyone.

	-- Noel