geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Improvement / innovation
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:57:26 GMT
This message gave me an idea ...

> Don't forget the classloading issues you can have with dynamic proxies.
> Interface and implementing class (target) have to be in the same
classloader.

> This currently gives me serious headaches with [X]. Oh yes, please make
> a better classloading architecture compared to [X]!

Should we create a Wiki page to capture (in brief) technical issues related
to implementation or deployment that represent areas to improve?  Not
bug-fixes or J2EE spec issues, which have more appropriate venues, but new
things that would improve a developer's or administrator's lot.

	--- Noel