geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: JMX as a kernel (was: Re: geronimo and avalon?)
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:40:40 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:
> > I'm sure the current Geronimo committers will agree that it is too
> > early to think about a new container/component design. Better for them
> > ship code than procrastinate over design.  Right James/lads ?

There is a line between seeding the CVS and pushing a singular design
without working with other interested parties.  :-)

Jason Dillon wrote:

> we will eventually want to replace the JMX bus with a more
> robust component system.

The sense I am getting from the list is that there is a decent sized base of
people who agree with you, and who see JMX as an interface TO a component
system, not AS the component system.

	--- Noel