geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen Schluff" <schl...@oio.de>
Subject Newbie question
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:14:04 GMT
Hello world,

I just tried to build the geronimo site according to the readme in the cvs
and it failed when creating the javadocs.

I have to admit I'm a maven newbie (even though I know my way around ant)
but after reading the maven docu I wonder: shouldn't the 'package' element
in the project.xml have the value 'org.apache.geronimo' instead of just
'geronimo' (at least it works afterwards ;-)).

Sorry if this is too trivial for the developer mailinglist but I haven't
found a bugzilla or the like so I could send a patch file.

Best regards,

Steffen Schluff