geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: how about maven?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:51:42 GMT
> At the risk of giving poor Sam apoplexy, I think that of all projects,
> Geronimo should use GUMP as well (not instead of!).

+1

I had the same thought as soon as I saw the announcement, not only would
this test geronimo against its dependancies it would also enable geronimo
development to be broken down into the asynchronous development of a number
of discrete sub-projects dealing with different areas.
I'm assuming that it is going to be impractical to have a huge number of
people (judging by the offers of support) working simultaneously on a single
big codebase..

d.