geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Boynes" <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: incubator-geronimo/modules/core/src/java/javax/ejb/spi HandleDelegate.java
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:55:20 GMT
If I read it correctly they do: the +1,105 means "added, start at 1, count
105" not "added 1105"

This was a mess following the initial import with spurious CR characters.
Hopefully this is now resolved for everything and the deltas will start to
make sense.

--
Jeremy

java/org/apache/geronimo/lock/LockContext.java.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2